Laboratory for Advanced Marine Research
The Laboratory for Advanced Marine Research (LAMR) was established in 2019 as a part of the New Laboratories Project of the Ministry of Education and Science.
- Development and implementation of promising methods for research of environmental conditions and resource potential based on the nuclear properties of elements dissolved in sea water and composing bottom sediments
- Use of natural radionuclides for tracing dynamic processes in the hydrosphere including the study of submarine groundwater discharge
- Hydrothermal ore formation and its features
- Geo-environmental conditions for the existence of marine ecosystems on the base of the study of radon and mercury
- Biocenoses succession under the influence of submarine groundwater discharge.
- Charkin Aleksandr Nikolaevich, Ph.D., head of laboratory
- Kalinchuk Victor Vasilievich, Ph.D., senior researcher
- Barabanschikov Yuriy Aleksandrovich, researcher
- Gulenko Timofey Aleksandrovich, junior researcher
- Yaroshchuk Elena Igorevna, junior researcher
- Shambarova Yulianna Veniaminovna, junior researcher
- Shcherbakova Kseniya Pavlovna, junior researcher